Thursday, January 22, 2009

prayer request!

will is getting tubes in the morning...we have to be there at 6am for a 7:30 procedure...that in itself needs prayer! but please say a little prayer for our sweet boy if you think of it...i know it's not a huge deal, but anytime anesthesia is involved, it's a little scary. hopefully, this will be a big improvement...thanks for your prayers! much love.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor little guy! I will definitely say a prayer for him!

Amos had tubes in his ears twice and I was just like you both times. Everybody kept telling me it was no big deal, but a mother always worries! If it makes you feel any better, it only takes a few minutes and their done. The nurses are GREAT, and will baby him like crazy!

Much love!!!
~Amanda

The Barton Family said...

he's on my list! Love y'all!

The Walkers said...

Oh sweet friends!!! I remember the day Sydney got hers very clearly. I was nervous and before I even had time to really start getting more nervous, it was over. Hang in there!

The Ward Family said...

This is a little late, but I hope it all went well! You are probably home by now and I hope Will is sleeping off the anesthesia...you're in our prayers!