Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 months old!


will was reading frosty the snowman to her. slight obsession with this book after his big snow day!


this looks exactly like my friend shannon brooks...the hand like that when she laughs...hilarious! those of you who know her agree?!!

big talkin'

sweet outfit from the carter fam...it looks precious on her...thank y'all!

silly girl!

muah! blowing sugars!

1.7 - not too bad...only 4 days late;) emma kate, you are such a JOY. the absolute easiest baby ever. it's amazing. such a happy and laid back girl! you wake up smiling (didn't get this from your momma!) you sleep through the night (started this at 7 weeks. heaven, i tell you!) you love to talk to us and blow raspberries. you are trying so hard to sit up (at this rate, you'll have a 6 pack in a few months!) and roll over ...almost there! you love baths, airplane flying with daddy, and watching your big brother...he is good entertainment and he loves you so very much...still so sweet with you all of the time;) we love you baby girl...stop growing so fast!!!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

I love these pics! She is changing so much. Wish we weren't so far apart! Aunt Suzie is ready for some more Emma Kate and Will time.

Mary Katherine said...

Jerry and I got these pics last night after I got home from AWANA. They are absolutely precious. We are on our way!!! Very soon I hope. Love, Grannie

lauren lea photography said...

Ohhh I want to snuggle that precious little girl so bad. Hopefully will see you guys someday soon!