not sure how my old nkotb pillow case made it into dad's stash of painting "rags"...hmmm.
well, i'm a few weeks behind on posting;) gramps came several weekends ago while gram was in california to paint emma kate's room for us! we also went to our first natural's game of the season and had big fun! will lasted the whole game (with a few walks;) and LOVED the fireworks afterwards! gramps had a big "helpee" while he worked on emma kate's nursery...what a sweet big brother! thank you so much, gramps...we love and appreciate you!
I had to do a close up on the picture of Steve with the thing in his mouth. I thought he was smoking for a sec :) Will is going to be a great big bro. Can't wait to see completed pics of the nursery. Kelly
1 comment:
I had to do a close up on the picture of Steve with the thing in his mouth. I thought he was smoking for a sec :) Will is going to be a great big bro. Can't wait to see completed pics of the nursery. Kelly
Post a Comment