Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week in LR...

Will and I headed to LR last Friday for a long stay...I'm helping host showers two weekends in a row, so we decided to stay and make the most of our week...and still don't have time to see everyone! We told Daddy we'd post pics of what we've been up to so far...get ready, there's alot! Still more friends to see, so more to come!

We left home at naptime...but he didn't sleep for the first 1.5 of our trip because of he was too busy making sound effects for all the 18 wheelers we were passing...once I finally stoped passing them, he feel asleep;)

We stopped at Great Grandma's for lunch and a visit...and she'd made plenty of cookies just for Will!

Will and Great Grandma are big buddies...they played ball!

We had a shower for Jules on Saturday...was so fun to see everyone and she got lots of goodies!



Warren and I made her this frame...Plunk gets credit for "frame content"...it was her idea to use their first dance song and props to Clint for knowing the song!



Monday, we met Dayle & Karoline and Jac & Elle at the River Market for lunch and then headed over to the Museum of Discovery...the kiddos had a big time and the mommies got to catch up! Had so much fun...I miss you girls!

Will & K...a little piano duet;)





Gramps reading some baseball book...and giving the "3 strikes, you're out!"


High fives all around during our visit with Grandpa Jim & Fran!

How cute are these two?


Wednesday, we met Shannon, Kelly, Lisa and the kiddos for a play date at The Wonder Place. They all loved it and we even had a nice lunch on the patio...whew! Thanks for such a fun morning, girls!













The end for now;) Ha! We miss you, Daddy, and can't wait for our reunion in a couple of days!



2 comments:

Jennifer Skoff said...

What great pics! You sound busy, but I know your having a great time with friends and family.

Amanda said...

I missed Will this week, but I'm glad he had fun mommy! See you soon! :-)