Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!












We had a wonderful Easter weekend...although I was sad we had to skip the church egg hunt...it was so cold yesterday morning and we're trying to get completely over this cough before the big birthday weekend! I love Easter...it's always such a wonderful reminder of Christ's sacrifice and love for us. After church, we "opened" Easter baskets and then Auntie Jules and the Jarratts joined us for lunch. Will showed off his new walking skills...he took his first real steps yesterday and has been taking more and more on his own! I'm still working on getting this on video! And then Gram joined us...(and gave Will his first taste of a Peep..yum:) we are so glad to have her here for a few days! Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Elaine, for letting us have a peek at Will's Easter! Love ya, Grannie