12.21.07 Somebody likes Tropical Smoothies as much as his mommy...thanks for sharing Nic!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Aunt Nic, You are a wonderful lady for sharing your Peaches-n-Silk smoothie with me. I wish my dad was as awesome as you and would get me smoothies to eat, but sadly, I know he doesn't hold a candle to you. Clearly I am loved by you and Peepaw Hugh. Come see me and my sisters again real soon and don't forget to bring my new dog-cousins, Ellie and Franklin!!! Love, Will
1 comment:
Aunt Nic,
You are a wonderful lady for sharing your Peaches-n-Silk smoothie with me. I wish my dad was as awesome as you and would get me smoothies to eat, but sadly, I know he doesn't hold a candle to you. Clearly I am loved by you and Peepaw Hugh.
Come see me and my sisters again real soon and don't forget to bring my new dog-cousins, Ellie and Franklin!!!
Love,
Will
Post a Comment