Will got to go his first Razorback game last Saturday, which was also his 6 month birthday! A big thanks to the Cooks and the Vincents for the tickets...we appreciate it so much! He cried the first time the crowd cheered, but recovered quickly and was happy until we packed it in at halftime! The t-shirt he's wearing is true vintage...it was mine that I wore as a baby! I know I'm a little biased, but I think he looks so cute in it!


We stopped by to see Payton and MC on the way to our seats...Will wanted to say hi!




"Mom, I'm trying to watch the game!"

GO D-MAC!

Will loved the band...he watched them everytime they played!

Enough with the photo shoot Mom...
7 comments:
So cute and I love a vintage T especially when it's a razorback one! Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we missed you at the game!
those pictures are fabulous, what a cutie! the girls will be standing in line for him one day...
shannon
I agree...he's definitely a cutie!
Cute pictures, I love that y'all took him to the game.
Jeremy
that is the CUTEST t-shirt! And it looks like yall sat right near by us at the game, I hate we didn't see you. Someday we hope Ethan will watch the game too, for now, he sleeps through the entirety!
that last comment was from me, not my husband brandon :)
so cute! love the true vintage tee! Looks like you had fun at the game!!
Post a Comment